We have been asked by our clients to prepare for a research talking to people about the preparations they are making for older age and we would also like to speak to informal carers (normally family) that assist a person of pensionable age.
We are running both in home interviews and focus groups as follows. If this is something you think you fit and would like to help with then we invite you to apply.
- Home Interviews: 15th or 16th October Daytime to Suit.
- 60 - 90 minute interview in your home with a person aged 67+ and Can talk about their current experiences / difficulties with ageing at home and can also credibly envisage how life might become more difficult in the future
- Followed by a 60 - 90 minute interview with an informal carer - Able to discuss difficulties caused by ageing because they look after elderly people – e.g. buying things for them, sorting out household bills and tasks. They are not professional / paid / registered state carers
- Both will receive a gratuity of £60 as a thank you
- Focus Groups - Thursday 24th Oct
- Group 1: 4pm 60+ Years: Not yet elderly themselves but have a realistic view of what ageing will be like and the likelihood of experiencing difficulties when they’re older. Starting to plan for older age
- Group 2: 6:15pm ‘Informal carers of pensionable age people’ (any age): Able to discuss difficulties caused by ageing because they look after elderly people – e.g. buying things for them, sorting out household bills and tasks. They are not professional / paid / registered state carers
- All participants will receive a gratuity of £70 as a thank you
|Where:||Interview: In Home
Groups: Central London
|Date:||Interviews 15th or 16th Oct
Groups: 24th Oct
|Time:||Interviews: To suit
Groups 4pm or 6:15pm
|Gratuity:||£60 - £70|