We have an interesting research for people that are travelling from Heathrow between now and the 25th January 2019. This research is looking at the help and support services that are available at the airport for travellers or their companions. You do not need to have used any special assistance at the airport but it is ok if you have.
- All to be aged between 20 - 85 Years
- All to either suffer or be travelling with a sufferer of one of the following types of vulnerabilities (even mild)
- Physical issues (mobility, dexterity, wheelchair users, IBS, Post operative)
- Sensory issues (hearing loss, sight loss, poor balance, poor tracking of visual stimuli)
- Cognitive issues (Stress, Generalised anxiety, panic attacks, mental health issues, depression)
- Emotional or mental health issues (memory or amnesia, Dyslexia, Autism, learning difficulties)
There are different types of research being conducted, and depending on your answers you may be able to take part in one or more parts. Different research types will involve different tasks and have different incentives between £60 - £100 which will be paid by cheque or paypal (your choice) after the study.