We have an interesting research project for people that suffer from different types of skin conditions as a result of the sports activities they do or due to their type of occupations.
It can be anything that requires management or treatment but as a guideline
- Serious sports people and athletes who spend a considerable amount of time each day/week engaged in physical activity and believe their skin suffers problems as a result, which they have to take regular active measures / use products to resolve
- Could be long distance runners. cyclists, rowers, swimmers, climbers, weightlifters, gymnasts – participate multiple times each week, (long distance for runners and cyclists) and have to take measures to avoid chaffing / blistered hands / dried out skin etc
- builders with dry calloused hands; professional musicians (either performers or teachers); lab technicians wearing nitrile / rubber gloves daily) care staff who have to wash hands multiple times a day
These are just examples so others can be considered.
Once selected the research will be split into 3 parts.
- A approx. 40-45 min pre task - £35 incentive
- 75 min depth - £85 incentive in home with audio recording and some videoing
- some will be chosen to attend a workshop with clients on the 10th December evening in central London. All must be available in principal and agree to attend the workshop if chosen. - £130 incentive for the 2 hr workshop